We offer a number of solutions for consumer mailers such as non-profit organizations, catalogers, manufacturers, etc. that do not want to contact unresponsive consumers. It saves money, reduces complaints about unwanted mail and helps to prevent government Do-Not-Mail legislation. The following is a list of mailing solutions.
- We distribute the DMA’s DMAchoice file which contains consumers who want to manage receipt of promotional offers.
- Our Recently Recorded Deceased and Deceased do not Contact files have over 6 million consumer names and addresses
- The State and Federal Prison file contains over 2,200 correctional facilities
- SmartClean lets us scrub your lists using DMA's Do not Contact list as well as our deceased and prison files while you concentrate on the marketing campaign.
- IMS' Vigilant Data Base has over 700,000 addresses of consumers that demonstrate a consistent behavior of not paying for products they receive
- Our UK and Belgium Do Not Mail files (Robinson Lists) contain names and addresses of consumers from either the UK or Belgium who do not wish to receive promotional mail at home