Pennsylvania continues to accept registrations and complaints in enforcement of Pennsylvania’s Do Not Call law. The Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General has contracted with the ANA to serve as the list administrator, and IMS distributes this list on behalf of the ANA on a quarterly basis.
Pennsylvania Do Not Call List Overview:
· Upon receipt of the Pennsylvania Do Not Call List, telemarketers have 30 days to remove those names and numbers from their own calling lists.
· This list may only be used for removing names and numbers from calling lists, any other use is a violation of the law.
· The Pennsylvania Do Not Call List supplements the National Do Not Call List.
· Sample TPS PA TAB DELIM - FULL.TXT
· Annual subscription price is $495. The list is updated on a quarterly basis (January, April, July, and October).
Choose to pay by credit card now or receive an emailed agreement and invoice.