TCPA Litigation and Audit Services (Identification of Wireless and Landline for past dates):
Do you have a need to identify telephone numbers as wireless or landline for a past date? Send us your file of numbers and the date they were called as far back as 1/1/2012 and we will identify their designation (Wireless or Landline) on that specific date (Older dates may be returned as Unknown).
- TCPA Audit and Litigation Services require that the telephone numbers and dates called be in the first and second fields of the uploaded comma delimited record, respectively. (e..g., save your excel spreadsheet as a .csv or a comma delimited .txt file). Up to 3 other fields containing customer data may also be contained in the uploaded record.
- Licensing arrangements with the ported number administrator, requires clients to have an active subscription to the ported number files prior to identifying cell phone numbers. If you do not have an active subscription to the ported number file, we cannot process your data. If you do not have a subscription, select both ported number and SmartClean when you Subscribe below.
- Within 12 hours, we will return a file with the L(andline) or W(ireless) designation in column 1 and your data following in columns 2 through 6. Dates older than 1/1/2012 may contain a U(nknown) designation if we cannot make the proper identification.
- Pricing for the TCPA Audit Service is as follows:
- $5 per 1,000 records uploaded (for large volumes over 200,000 records, contact us).
- $500 job minimum for TCPA audit services
- A subscription to the ported number files is necessary.
TCPA Litigation Services is included in our SmartClean services.
No payment is required when Registering for SmartClean. Payment for the SmartClean service is due after files have been uploaded - at that time a price will be displayed and credit card information requested. If the webpage is closed without entering the credit card information, the uploaded file is deleted from our server and no charges are incurred.
Don't forget, if you are not a ported number subscriber, you must also subscribe to the ported number files.
How to register:
- Subscribe Now Registration to SmartClean is free (ported number subscribers will pay a fee), pay only for uploaded files.
For further information about SmartClean Please Contact Us