We offer several telemarketing data hygiene, suppression, and other compliance services to help you meet legal requirements, clean your lists, save money, and build consumer trust. Our suite of services, includes the official Do Not Call Lists for Wyoming and Pennsylvania, as well as the ANA’s proprietary Telephone Preference Do Not Call List.
1. SmartClean: Upload your telephone data to our web server to identify numbers as landlines or wireless today or, for previous calls, on the date called. Your data will be returned to you quickly.
2. TCPA Litigation and Audit Services: The Wireless Audit data will provide you with the capability to confirm, or counter, an FCC claim that your previously called numbers were directed to cell phones. Matching of called telephone numbers to the audit files will identify the cellphone/landline status of the number on the date called. You have two options: 1) we provide you with the data to identify the numbers, or 2) send us your calling information and we will identify the cellphone/landline status using our SmartClean services.
3. Reassigned Telephone Number Database: The Reassigned Telephone Number Database will identify telephone numbers that have been disconnected (and possibly reassigned to a different consumer) since the date of the last successful call. Identification of disconnects may prevent violations of the TCPA and reduce the number of unproductive telephone calls.
4. Identifying Wireless Telephone Numbers: Both the Wireless Block Identifier® and Ported Number files are needed to identify wireless telephones and make it possible for businesses to develop their calling strategy. Matching your calling file to both files will keep you from inadvertently calling cell phones. The FCC subscribes to both of our products to identify wireless telephone numbers.
5. VoIP Block Identifier®: This data file contains many native VoIP telephone numbers and is available to include in your suppression system. Unfortunately, Ported VoIP number data is not currently available.
6. EasyId: Simple, easy-to-use software with its integrated wireless database puts the control in your hands and lets you remove current wireless numbers from lists right at your desk.
7. Telephone Number Validation Solutions: Validate your telephone numbers. We will provide a list of Area Codes or the first 7 digits of all currently assigned telephone numbers in the U.S. and Canada.
8. Official Distributor of Pennsylvania and Wyoming State Do Not Call Lists:
o Pennsylvania: IMS distributes on a quarterly basis.
o Wyoming: IMS distributes on a quarterly basis.
9. ANA’s Telephone Preference Service: Distributor of this file which contains both the PA and WY Do Not Call Lists as well as telephone numbers from ANA’s registered deceased individuals, on a monthly or quarterly basis.©