Let us clean your list for you!
We’ll scrub your prospect mailing lists and/or your calling lists using our data hygiene products. Our services will save you money by identifying non-responsive consumers from your mail lists as-well-as active and past wireless numbers from your calling lists to help you comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). You may select one or more of the following options:
In our capacity as a Callers Agent, we are authorized to upload queries to the Reassigned Number Database on behalf of all callers. For details, please look at our RND Webpage.
Wireless Telephone Number Identification service:
· Wireless Telephone Number – scrubbing and identification requires that the telephone number be in the first field of the uploaded comma or tab delimited file
o Save your excel spreadsheet as a .txt comma or tab delimited file
o Up to 5 other fields containing customer data may also be contained in the uploaded record.
· Licensing Arrangements with the Ported Number Administrator – requires clients to have an annual subscription to the Ported Number Files prior to completely identifying cell phone numbers. If you choose not to purchase a subscription, the process will identify native wireless telephone numbers and not check for numbers that have been ported. We estimate that telephone numbers ported from landline to cell phones comprise approximately 3% of all wireless telephone numbers.
· We strongly encourage you to purchase an annual subscription to the Ported number files (for pricing, see below). You will be given the option to purchase the Ported files when you register for SmartClean
· Within the hour, we will return two files (one containing wireless telephone numbers and the other landlines) in your original format.
o Input files – may contain up to 7 fields of customer data in either a tab or comma delimited txt file and must contain the telephone number in the first field (e.g., save your excel spreadsheet as a .csv or tab delimited file).
o Output files – the Wireless Identification service will return two output files in a format identical to the input file. One file will be labeled as wireless and the other labeled as landline.
· Pricing for the wireless identification service is as follows (please contact us for Large-volume pricing):
o $2 per 1,000 records uploaded
o $100 job minimum for wireless identification services
o $1,500 per year for access to the Ported Number files
TCPA Litigation and Audit Services (Identification of Wireless and Landline for past dates):
Do you have a need to identify telephone numbers as wireless or landline for a past date? Send us your file of called numbers and the date they were called as far back as 1/1/2005 and we will identify their designation (Wireless or Landline) on that specific date. Dates prior to 2012 may be returned as unknown.
· TCPA Audit and Litigation Services – require that the telephone numbers and dates called be in the first and second fields of the uploaded comma delimited record, respectively.
o Save your excel spreadsheet as a .csv or a comma delimited .txt file
o Up to 3 other fields containing customer data may also be contained in the uploaded record
· Licensing Arrangements with the Ported Number Administrator – requires clients to have an active subscription to the ported number files prior to identifying cell phone numbers. If you do not have an active subscription to the ported number file, we cannot process your data. If you do not have a subscription, select both ported number and SmartClean when you subscribe below.
o Within 24 hours, we will return a file with the L(andline) or W(ireless) designation in column 1 and your data following in columns 2 through 6.
o Dates older than 1/1/2012 may contain a U(nknown) designation if we cannot make the proper identification.
· Pricing for the TCPA Audit Service is as follows:
o $3 per 1,000 records uploaded (for large volumes, contact us).
o $300 job minimum for TCPA audit services
o $1,500 per year for access to the Ported Number files (required).
Mailing List Scrubbing Services Package Includes:
· Address Standardization (CASS)
· Flag Matches to DMAchoice: ANA’s mail suppression file
· Flag Matches to our Deceased Files: Recently Recorded Deceased File + ANA Deceased File
· Flag Matches to the State and Federal Prison File
· Files will be returned within 24 hours (usually within a few hours)
o Input files – may contain up to 50 fields of customer data in either a tab or comma delimited txt file. (e.g., save your excel spreadsheet as a .csv or tab delimited file).
o Output files – for the Mailing List Scrubbing service, please see Output File Requirements
· Pricing for the Mailing List Scrubbing Services Package is as follows:
o $5 per 1,000 records uploaded for the first processing selection
o $3 per 1,000 records uploaded for each subsequent processing selection
o $500 job minimum for Mailing List Processing
Order form instructions:
No payment is required when Registering for SmartClean. Payment for the SmartClean service is due after files have been uploaded - at that time a price will be displayed and credit card information requested. If the webpage is closed without entering the credit card information, the uploaded file is deleted from our server and no charges are incurred.
Don't forget, if you are not a ported number subscriber and you use our TCPA Litigation and Audit services, you must also subscribe to the ported number files. If you use our Wireless telephone Number Identification Service, it is recommended that you subscribe to the Ported Number files to identify all cell phones.