In order to move forward with a successful marketing campaign or collection effort, you will need to ensure your compliance with consumer protection legislation like the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). And for marketers, You want to contact responsive consumers as opposed to those consumers who have already taken efforts to reduce the amount of advertising they receive. The handling of your collection and marketing lists needs to be managed with close attention. By using our SmartClean service, you can take the burden of these concerns off your shoulders. You can send us your lists by uploading your file to our website and we will scrub the list for you. You may select one or more of the following options:
Mailing List Scrubbing Service:
- Address Standardization (CASS)
- Flag Matches to DMA's Mail Preference Service File (MPS/DMAChoice)
- Flag Matches to Our Recently Recorded Deceased File
- Flag Matches to the State and Federal Prison File
- Files will be returned within 24 hours (usually within a few hours)
- Pricing for the Mail List cleaning service is as follows:
- $5 per 1,000 records uploaded for the first processing selection
- $3 per 1,000 records uploaded for each subsequent processing selection
- $500 job minimum for Mailing List Processing
Input files may contain up to 50 fields of customer data in either a tab or comma delimited txt file. (e..g., save your excell spreadsheet as a .csv or tab delimtied file).
Output files - For the Mailing List Scrubbing service, please see Output File Requirements
Wireless Telephone Number Identification service:
- Wireless Telephone Number Identification requires that the telephone number be in the first field of the uploaded comma or tab delimited file (e..g., save your excel spreadsheet as a .txt comma or tab delimtied file). Up to 19 other fields containing customer data may also be contained in the uploaded record.
- Licensing arrangements with the Ported Number Administrator, requires clients to have an annual subscription to the Ported Number Files prior to completely identifying cell phone numbers. If you choose not to purchase a subscription, the process will identify native wireless telephone numbers and not check for numbers that have been ported. We estimate that telephone numbers ported from landline to cell phones comprise approximately 3% of all wireless telephone numbers.
- We strongly encourage you to purchase an annual subscription to the Ported number files (for pricing, see below). You will be given the option to purchase the Ported files when you register for SmartClean.
- Within the hour, we will return two files (one containing wireless telephone numbers and the other landlines) in your original format.
- Pricing for the wireless identification service is as follows:
- $3 per 1,000 records uploaded
- $200 job minimum for wireless identification services
- $1,400 per year for access to the Ported Number files
Input files may contain up to 20 fields of customer data in either a tab or comma delimited txt file and must contain the telephone number in the first field. (e..g., save your excell spreadsheet as a .csv or tab delimtied file).
Output files - the Wireless Identification service will return two output files in a format identical to the input file. One file will be labeled as wireless and the other labeled as landline.
TCPA Litigation and Audit Services (Identification of Wireless and Landline for past dates):
Do you have a need to identify telephone numbers as wireless or landline for a past date? Send us your file of numbers and the date they were called as far back as 1/1/2012 and we will identify their designation (Wireless or Landline) on that specific date (Older dates may be returned as Unknown).
- TCPA Audit and Litigation Services require that the telephone numbers and dates called be in the first and second fields of the uploaded comma delimited record, respectively. (e..g., save your excel spreadsheet as a .csv or a comma delimited .txt file). Up to 3 other fields containing customer data may also be contained in the uploaded record.
- Licensing arrangements with the ported number administrator, requires clients to have an active subscription to the ported number files prior to identifying cell phone numbers. If you do not have an active subscription to the ported number file, we cannot process your data. If you do not have a subscription, select both ported number and SmartClean when you Subscribe below.
- Within 12 hours, we will return a file with the L(andline) or W(ireless) designation in column 1 and your data following in columns 2 through 6. Dates older than 1/1/2012 may contain a U(nknown) designation if we cannot make the proper identification.
- Pricing for the TCPA Audit Service is as follows:
- $5 per 1,000 records uploaded (for large volumes over 200,000 records, contact us).
- $500 job minimum for TCPA audit services
- A subscription to the ported number files is necessary.
No payment is required when Registering for SmartClean. Payment for the SmartClean service is due after files have been uploaded - at that time a price will be displayed and credit card information requested. If the webpage is closed without entering the credit card information, the uploaded file is deleted from our server and no charges are incurred.
Don't forget, if you are not a ported number subscriber and you use our wireless identification or TCPA Litigation services, you must also subscribe to the ported number files.
How to register:
- Subscribe Now Registration to SmartClean is free (ported number subscribers will pay a fee), pay only for uploaded files.
For further information about SmartClean Please Contact Us